HOLISTIC DENTAL IMPLANTS – A TITANIUM ALTERNATIVE
Holistic dental implants are a titanium-free alternative to traditional dental implants. Cardiodontal, a place for dental wellness in Great Neck, New York, uses a holistic dental implant made from a special bio-ceramic called Zirconium Dioxide (Zro2).
These specific implants are designed to work in harmony with the body by imitating the natural tooth root, in terms of both form and function. In addition, these implants do not interfere with the natural circulation in the bone or cause allergic reactions.
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth. They are designed to imitate the tooth root, which makes it possible to replace one or more missing teeth without affecting any adjacent teeth. Dental implants have many uses: they can easily resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth spaces and can correct chewing, speech, and digestion problems.
Dental implants are being used to support bridges and dentures. Not only do they require less care and maintenance than traditional dentures and bridges, they actually provide a more secure and comfortable fit.
Dental implants are very natural-looking and a great way to enhance or restore a person’s smile!
Zirconium Dioxide Dental implants have the following significant advantages:
- Appearance: The white color of zirconium substitutes the metallic appearance of titanium.
- Hygiene: Zirconium dioxide implants and crowns retain less plaque and calculus than titanium, amd therefore promote healthier gums.
- Biocompatible: Zirconium dioxide is an inert material with very low allergy potential.
- Strength: Made from a special ceramic (Zirconium Dioxide, ZrO2) that is used in spaceships because of its high resistance to fracture and heat. The flexural strength of the zirconium dioxide dental implant is close to 1200 MPa.
- Osseointegrative: Zirconium implants have a proven high level of osseointegration (meaning the bone fuses to the implant), confirmed in numerous studies in Germany and the USA.
Holistic Dental implants made from zirconium dioxide are a metal-free alternative to traditional titanium dental Implants.
If you lost one or more teeth, or have dentures and you’re ready for a permanent solution, consider an implant restoration. Replacing missing teeth can improve your self-esteem, the way you chew, and how you talk. Losing permanent teeth due to an accident, aging, or periodontal disease can be difficult, but you can get back the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.