Full-Mouth Restorative Reconstruction
Are you missing most or all of your teeth? Imagine having the strong, healthy, and beautiful smile you deserve.
Cariodontal can help. Our full-mouth reconstruction services use a number of restorative options in order to functionally rebuild your mouth.
Steps to a Full-Mouth Restorative Reconstruction at Cariodontal
Step One: Schedule Your Consultation
The first step to the full-mouth restoration process is to schedule your appointment. We offer complimentary consultations to anyone interested in our full-mouth dental reconstruction services.
To schedule your appointment, contact our office. We will be happy to help you schedule a date and time that are right for you.
Step Two: Undergo Diagnostic Digital X-rays and a Comprehensive Examination
The next step is to undergo a series of digital X-rays and a comprehensive examination. The results will help us understand your current standpoint and design a detailed treatment plan.
Step Three: Discuss Tooth Restoration Options
After your X-rays, you will meet with the Dr. Richter to discuss the results. This is a great time for you to discuss your goals and learn about your tooth restorative options for treatment. Below are just some of the services we can employ in order to help you achieve the smile you deserve:
- Crowns – repair a damaged tooth
- Fixed bridges – replace a missing tooth
- Implant-supported bridges – replace a missing tooth; anchored by implants
- Dental implants – replace a missing tooth; fused to your jawbone.
- Implant-secured dentures – dentures anchored by implants; replace a full set of teeth
- Traditional full dentures – replace a full set of teeth; removable
- Porcelain veneers – cover your imperfection and get a perfect Hollywood smile
- Tooth-colored composite fillings – durable, visually pleasing solution to cavities
- Inlays and onlays – repair damage too extensive for a filling, but not large enough for a crown
Step Four: Time to Create Your Detailed Treatment Plan
After discussing all the treatment options, it is time to create a detailed treatment plan. Dr. Richter and his dental team will determine which options are right for you. Once decided, the treatment plan can be implemented and you’ll get started on your treatment.
Step Five: Undergo Treatment and Get Ready for a Life-Changing Experience
The last step in the process is to undergo whatever treatments you have chosen and then live your life! Whether you have chosen a same-day smile solution or porcelain veneers, we will walk you through the entire process and make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
If you are ready to begin the journey to a healthier, better-functioning smile, contact our office today. You can call us or send us a message. We will be happy to help you schedule a date and time that work for you. Let us help you get the smile you deserve with our full-mouth reconstruction services.